If you like ferrero rochers or nutella, you're probably going to love these.
If you prefer your treats grain, sugar and gluten free you're probably going to love them even more!
(Best bought in bulk from somewhere like the Source or Go Vita)
- 2 cups of roasted hazlenuts
- 1/4 cup of coconut shreds
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 1tbs of vanilla essence
- 4tbs cacao powder
- Toast hazlenuts in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees, and once toasted remove the skins. This can be done by rubbing them with a tea towel or rubbing them off with a fork
- Add all ingredients in to a food processor and pulse until everything is finely chopped
- Roll in to balls with your hands - slightly wet hands make this a little easier
- Store balls in the fridge or freezer
- Try not to eat them all in one go!