Post Workout Greens
Are you getting enough greens? Most people aren't. We are always on the lookout for new ways to make getting our veggie intake for the day delicious so we thought we would share this amazing side! Even if the word kale makes you screw your nose up (like I used to) I can guarantee you will not regret this one!
Ingredients (serves one):
- 1 Cup of mushrooms sliced
- 1-2 Cups of chopped kale
- 1Tbs extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- Wedge of lemon
- Saute mushrooms with oil until mostly cooked
- Add kale and garlic to the pan & stir
- Leave the lid on the pan for about a minute on low heat
- Plate up and squeeze lemon on top
This side is the perfect addition to a steak, some boiled eggs or grilled chicken.